Do you know someone who deserves to have their life improved

Contains survey and research requests as well as requests to take part in TV or media productions.

Do you know someone who deserves to have their life improved

Postby BigLifeFixTvTeam » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:34 pm

TV company want to hear from people whose LIVES COULD BE IMPROVED for the better!!

Hi everyone,

My name is Katy Messer and I work for the award-winning television production company Studio Lambert, led by Stephen Lambert, creator of Secret Millionaire and Undercover Boss.

I am posting on here as I wanted to let you all know that we are working on an exciting and innovative new project called Big Life Fix. In the programme, our team of expert engineers and designers will create bespoke invention to transform peoples’ lives for the better. We would like to speak to people who think they could benefit from the help of our expert team, or even people who would like to nominate a loved one. The project is currently at an advanced stage of development and we are hoping to find the people who will be featured in a series.

I have attached our flyer to this post which has some more information on the project. If anybody is interested in being considered for the programme, or if they would like some more information, they can get in touch with the production team on: biglifefix@studiolambert.com or 020 3040 6901.

Please do share this information with anybody you think might be interested in finding out more, and follow us on Twitter @katycasting .

Thanks for reading!
Attachments
BIG LIFE FIX FLYER.gif
Big Life Fix Flyer
BIG LIFE FIX FLYER.gif (182.48 KiB) Viewed 36373 times
BigLifeFixTvTeam