Friday, May 25, 2018

Disability Benefit Advice

UK Benefits adviceThe sites listed in this busy area of ABLEize provide disability and disabled benefits advice within a whole range of benefit and tax credit areas including carers and disability benefits, heating and housing benefits, child benefit and also information about jobseekers allowance on a low income benefits. The information is a mix of previous benefits as well as replacements such as the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit details with online advice.

Also find details of benefits for part and full time work and employment for disabled people, deaf, blind plus those with mobility and learning difficulties, including details of disability living allowance and how to claim work related employment benefits such as Access To Work and sickness benefit for people with disabilities and special needs. Please browse through the disability benefit advice website listed below to find the information and advice you require.

Send This Page to a Friend

Providing a whole host of information and advice sections about disability benefits including housing benefits, pension credit and much more for the disabled and elderly The initial page deals with attendance allowance.

Information provided by Directgov on a range of benefit issues from claiming to qualifying details.

Find details of carers benefits along with how to apply, carers credit and links of related interest provided by the website.

Details of housing benefits to help with your rent, includes how much to expect and how to claim.

Frequently asked questions about benefits, income support and other benefits with information provided by Citizens Advice.

Information and advice about these two benefits provided by the Princess Royal Trust for Carers.

A downloadable factsheet to help you understand disability benefits including adapting your home, how to appeal against a decision, disabled facilities grants and help with heating.

A charity that helps disabled people find out what benefits they are entitles to and how to claim them.